We have modern and well-equipped clinics based in Newport and Swansea. They have ample parking with tea and coffee facilities and are very welcoming. They are just few minutes from Junction 28 M4, and Junction 43 M4.
We specialise in volume health surveillance and occupational health services and have a fleet of vehicles and experienced staff ready to undertake jobs of any size. We undertake thousands of safety critical medicals and health surveillance appointments every year, for companies and organizations of all sizes. We have screening vans fully equipped to conduct audiometry testing in the most legally defensible way.
Insight Health Screening uses eOPAS, the latest in occupational health software
The system enables us to automate common tasks such as booking an appointment, producing a list of recalls and providing accurate management information. We also have the ability to collate a full set of patient records and ensure compliance to legislation. The system provides safe storage and creates a paperless office.
The eOPAS portal
eOPAS provides a comprehensive web-based range of facilities and functionality. It has an associated optional portal module which can be used by employees and management for access to summary data, reports and for online questionnaire completion of both management and employee questionnaires such as referrals, pre-employment and health surveillance. This helps to effectively manage the entire process from initial notification through to case management, record keeping and outcome.
Key benefits of the portal:
- Available to any user with appropriate internet access
- Data is captured via user defined questionnaires
- Notification to Insight Workplace Health via the Welcome page
- Status of referrals provided to Portal users
- Referrals and questionnaires can be mapped within eOPAS thereby becoming part of the OH record
- Wide availability promotes good management of employee health
- Streamlined flow saves time, ensures that referrals are addressed and cuts out paperwork
- Full records are kept in one place and are available for the management of employees and cases
- Data is available for statistical analysis.
These reports are fully bespoke, with the option to create any report you require.
A demonstration video can be seen at: https://youtu.be/jo94_9sjsAw
Our Clinical Team
At Insight Health Screening we have the largest employed clinical headcount of any occupational health company in Wales. We do not subcontract our OHA or technician services and we employ all our nurses and technicians. This gives us confidence in the quality and consistency of service. We also employ commercial managers, which ensures we always have a focus on the customer and deliver quality and value. We independently source our physician services; this allows us flexibility to access the best physicians for any particular case.
Our ethos Ever since our manging director Liz Terry founded Insight Health Screening in 2009, our constant motivation has been our commitment to put quality at the heart of everything we do. As a values-based organisation, our internal quality management system Complete Insight drives all our activities. At the heart of our ambitions is the need to deliver the best in all aspects of our operation.
- To provide a great place to work
- To create lots of opportunities to develop and progress
- To offer fast-paced and rewarding work
- To recognise success.
- To complete every job to the highest quality, at the right time
- To offer fast-paced and rewarding work
- To listen, understand, respond and get results
- To do things the right way, for the right reason
- To improve performance for our customers and keep them legally compliant
- To get the job done.
- To operate ethical, commercial practices
- To implement efficiency-driven cost models
- To create profit through building long term relationships
- To support sustainable growth
- To deliver return for our shareholders.
- To have clear, efficient internal processes in every department
- To save time and money through efficiency
- To maintain compliance and governance in all areas.