Flexible, professional, occupational health
Insight Health Screening will help you meet your legislative requirements and obligations under COSHH. We will ensure that you are protecting the health of your employees by early detection of adverse changes or disease.
We have a fleet of vehicles and experienced staff ready to undertake jobs of any size. We undertake thousands of safety critical medicals and health surveillance appointments every year, for a broad range of companies and organisations. We are also able to undertake more specialist medicals where required.
Our screening vans contain everything that we need to conduct health surveillance. Essentially a mobile clinic, they house an audiometry booth to ensure that testing is done in the most legally defensible way possible.
All paperwork goes through a rigorous second check process at our head office before it is sent to the customer. Our team of nurses will interpret the individual results which will help you to adjust your control measures if necessary.
- Safety critical medicals
- Driver medicals
- Night worker medicals
- Working at height medicals
- Lung function testing (spirometry)
- Hearing tests (audiometry – where workers are exposed to noise)
- Skin surveillance
- HAVS assessments
- Vision screening.
- Biological monitoring
Health surveillance benefits:
- Enables you to fulfil legal requirements
- Demonstrates care for your employees
- Ensures employees are fit to do the job
- Enables you to make changes to pre-empt any problems
- Provides employees with valuable insights into their health
- Detects any health changes early.