A prompt, responsive service
We offer a range of occupational physician services. These can be delivered either at our clinics or at our client sites via our fleet of mobile clinics.
Appointments are available within two weeks. We use the market-leading eOPAS system to streamline the processes of booking appointments and sharing confidential data.
Our physician services include:
- Occupational health physician adhoc referrals
- HSE appointed doctor assessments (lead, ionising radiation, asbestos)
- Tier 4 hand arm vibration assessments (HAVS)
- HGV medical assessments
- Full or half day physician clinics.
Why choose Insight?
We’re proud to have a team of experienced physicians ready to respond promptly to your needs. Our state-of-the art mobile clinics mean we can bring their services to you, while the eOPAS system makes it simple to book appointments and access resulting data. We provide a truly flexible service that is individually tailored to your business.
Occupational physicians can help you minimise the impacts of health risks to your business by:
- ensuring you comply with the Equality Act
- providing early identification of work-related illnesses
- facilitating intervention and treatment
- providing health surveillance
- carrying out fitness to work assessments
- helping you achieve regulatory compliance
- carrying out numerous other job-specific assessments and tests.